From: menglish on
I have created a post card, 4 per page 8.5x11 sheet of paper. I have set the
margins in Layout guides to the minimum printing area for my printer and it
still cuts off the right side. I am using publisher 2003.
--
rileyd
From: Tom Willett on
You need to ask in a Publisher newsgroup. This is FrontPage.
--
Tom [Pepper] Willett
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997
"menglish" <menglish(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
:I have created a post card, 4 per page 8.5x11 sheet of paper. I have set
the
: margins in Layout guides to the minimum printing area for my printer and
it
: still cuts off the right side. I am using publisher 2003.
: --
: rileyd