First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
macro to activate textbox
Please I will appreciate if someone could please help me with the macro to activate another textbox if the clicked one is true. So for example if they click on "other", then the next textbox which is not visible should be visible. ... 23 Mar 2010 04:33
Template Issues Possibly Wrong Template
Ronx, I emailed you about the DWT you posted for me to download and i have not yet heard anything from you and had issues so i thought i would post it here: 1. "Read-me.html" - >I like the copyright being centered across the table but i do not like the vertical red line separating the links in the top navigati... 26 Mar 2010 19:16
SOLVED can't associate FrontPage with htm and html files
Problem #1 solved. Itr is now associated properly. I uninstalled Front Page 2003 again, this time I ran CCleaner. I removed issues that had to do with Front Page files left behind, and also some issues identified as Open With something or other. Then I ran Reg Edit and ran a search for Front Page. [I backe... 23 Mar 2010 04:33
Database results format problem
Hi I have an issue with a field [priceeuros] that reports out as a sinle interger, no commas, can someone help please This is the second page of the DBRW I am experimenting with, but there is a syntax problem SELECT * FROM Apmt1bed, format([priceeuros],'Currency') as fmtamount, ORDER BY PriceEuros ASC I have... 25 Mar 2010 09:09
Front Page 2003 Registry Keys Reg Edit
As per my previous question, I am in addition NOW have problems when I start Front Page from the Quick Launch Icon. It immediately wants to install something. I cancel that and it opens. Annoying but doesn't prevent it from opening. But it has been installed and uninstalled so much, I have it crossed up som... 23 Mar 2010 00:09
can't associate FrontPage with htm and html files
I thought this was a windows Vista Home Premium problem with file associations, but since I have tried everything I can think of using default programs, Open With, server associations, I think it must be a problem with Front Page 2003 when I go to html or htm files, right click to Open With, Front Page is not... 22 Mar 2010 14:16
Reservation Form
I have an active website for my business. I built it in Frontpage 2002. It no longer will send email through the settings I used ( Reservation form) and I cannot get it to take any of the settings I give it. I do not think that my knowledge is sufisticated enough. And, I don't think that I am entering th... 22 Mar 2010 13:06
Conflicts with Front page 2003 sp3 (Windows XP)
I made one change on one page. Went to publish and I found "Conflicts" on every page. They were "Unchanged" the last time I opened FP. Help does not address this. What would cause this to happen. How would I correct it? Any direction would be appreciated. -- BB Engel ... 20 Mar 2010 15:30
email forms with multiple emails
If I create a drop down menu with different peoples names to send a message to (example: Names in the drop down - Bill, James, Jimmy, Ted, Etc.), and a person filling out the contact form wants this message to be emailed to Jim, he chooses "Jim" in the drop down. Is that a possibility anyway, anyhow? ... 20 Mar 2010 05:11
form field validation - limitations
Does anyone know where I can find information - or examples - on how to add validation to fields that FrontPage doesn't include, such as no special characters, no commas, requiring an @ for email addesses, etc. Adela ... 19 Mar 2010 00:35