First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
VLOOKUP value refering to an Empty Cell
I have a vlookup formula in a cell refering to an empty cell giving me #N/A but what do I have to do to get a 0 value.? Tx ... 7 May 2010 06:44
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest ... 7 May 2010 03:30
blinking text
I am using Front Page 2002 in windows 7 and I want to make a line of text blink. How do I make a line of text blink? charles arnett ... 7 May 2010 22:16
sort pages
I have a problem. I am using FrontPage 2002 with windows 7. Everything seems to work but when I click file\open my web site opens but the pages are not aphetically ordered. I would like to sort the pages because I don't have my site memorized. How do I sort the site as displayed when my open dialog appears... 7 May 2010 16:45
quick form question
I have my forms sending results to both a .txt file in the _private folder and an email address and it has always worked just fine... but we just switched hosts and now the email portion doesn't seem to work. Is there some setting I need to tweak in the extensions or in frontpage somewhere or should I just chec... 5 May 2010 12:40
Frontpage is Dead - Conversion to Expression (Web) Almost Impossible
SB wrote: On May 4, 1:21 pm, SB <s_byers...(a)yahoo.co.uk> wrote: Microsoft in its wisdom abandoned Frontpage in 2007 along with all of its users. The replacement Expression (Web) is fraught with bugs, and has yet to become stable. It has not yet been fully developed. It also presents a STEEP learning ... 5 May 2010 10:26
MS Script Editor vs Frontpage
Good Day, I use FP at work on my laptop. On my desktop FP is not installed. So, I started using MS Script Ediotr (MSSE). It appears to me the MSSE does more or less the same thing as FP: There's a Design Page to display the results and an HTML Editor. My question: why use FP at all? What does FP offer that SE... 10 May 2010 02:18
unable to scroll the page
on microsoft office frontpage 2003 - when i up loaded my web pages to my web site www.millertimeauction.com , there is no sroll bar for up & down of page - any help ... 5 May 2010 01:44
form confirmation page
win xp / FP2003 http://icingpictures.co.uk/online_order_form.htm Trying to create a confirmation page for above form - understand how to connect up confir page and original form and get it to display data fields - what i cannot get clear is what the person who views the confirmation page does with it - there ... 5 May 2010 10:26
Form, password protected, email
I have a editable PDF form that I need 1. Added to a page of my website (2003) 2. Password protected (for access to the form) 4. Ability to have user work on the form over time. 3. When PDF form completed have it sent to me via email. 4. Save all completed forms. Can figure out how to add the form to a... 4 May 2010 17:59
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last