From: Matthew on
I have my forms sending results to both a .txt file in the _private folder
and an email address and it has always worked just fine... but we just
switched hosts and now the email portion doesn't seem to work. Is there some
setting I need to tweak in the extensions or in frontpage somewhere or
should I just check with my new host? It's been so long since I set it up
that I can't remember if some sort of extra tweak was required to get the
form to email. I've double checked all the form settings that I can remember
and the email address is in the setup.

http://www.hallssalvage.com/feedback.htm

From: Tom Willett on
You need to contact your host to get it set up properly. If they even allow
it.

--
Tom [Pepper] Willett
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997
:

From: Matthew on

"Tom Willett" <tom(a)youreadaisyifyoudo.com> wrote in message
> You need to contact your host to get it set up properly. If they even
> allow
> it.

Thanks... I did not realize this was a feature a host would or would not
allow.