From: charles arnett on
I have a problem. I am using FrontPage 2002 with windows 7. Everything
seems to work but when I click file\open my web site opens but the pages are
not aphetically ordered. I would like to sort the pages because I don't
have my site memorized. How do I sort the site as displayed when my open
dialog appears?
charles arnett

From: charles arnett on
Thank you that worked - I have to click on the one I want instead of going
to open and seeing the files, but it does what I want.
Page view doesn't sort.
charles

"Stefan B Rusynko" <sbr_enjoy(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> If you have Folder View Open you can sort by any column (up or down) by
> clicking the column heading

> SBR @ ENJOY (-: [ Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ]
> "Warning - Using the F1 Key will not break anything!" (-;
>

> "charles arnett" <cjarnett1(a)woh.rr.com> wrote in message
> I have a problem. I am using FrontPage 2002 with windows 7. Everything
> seems to work but when I click file\open my web site opens but the pages
> are
> not aphetically ordered. I would like to sort the pages because I don't
> have my site memorized. How do I sort the site as displayed when my open
> dialog appears?
> charles arnett

Pages: 1
Prev: quick form question