From: charles arnett on
I am using Front Page 2002 in windows 7 and I want to make a line of text
blink. How do I make a line of text blink?
charles arnett

From: Tom Willett on
Google for: "blinking text script"

Keep in mind it is considered to be very annoying to most users. And, it can
cause seizures in people who suffer from epilipsey and other issues.

Many people consider the use of blinking text to be very amateur. I, for
one, will immediately leave a site that has it, it is so annoying.
--
Tom [Pepper] Willett
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997

:

From: charles arnett on
The problem is that my employer wants to insert a temporary special note.
He wants to make sure attention is given.
charles arnett

From: Tom Willett on
Surely you are creative enough to come up with something other than blinking
text. Like scrolling text. There are tons of script for it.

Do some research on blinking text and show your employer.
--
: The problem is that my employer wants to insert a temporary special note.
: He wants to make sure attention is given.
: charles arnett
:
: "Tom Willett" <tom(a)youreadaisyifyoudo.com> wrote in message
: news:eMlpB8U7KHA.4508(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
: > Google for: "blinking text script"
: >
: > Keep in mind it is considered to be very annoying to most users. And, it
: > can
: > cause seizures in people who suffer from epilipsey and other issues.
: >
: > Many people consider the use of blinking text to be very amateur. I, for
: > one, will immediately leave a site that has it, it is so annoying.
: > --
: > Tom [Pepper] Willett
: > Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997
: > ---------------------------
: >
: >
: > "charles arnett" <cjarnett1(a)woh.rr.com> wrote in message
: > news:uXdx6zU7KHA.5412(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
: > :I am using Front Page 2002 in windows 7 and I want to make a line of
text
: > : blink. How do I make a line of text blink?
: > : charles arnett
: > :
: >
: >

From: charles arnett on
I would like scrolling. I know I can use highlighting, but if I can scroll
it would be better.
charles