First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Linked Forms
Hello, I am doing a project that requires two forms.. The first form contains the data for a business the second form contains data for the business owner... How do I link the two forms together...? Many thanks. Bob ... 24 May 2010 05:49
Keys don't type letters anymore
My two year old attacked my computer and now when I type I don't get letters anymore - for example, when I type "m", the screen minimizes. When I type "e" "My Computer" comes up. Can you tell me please how to get back to letters again??? Thanks. -- Janet ... 23 May 2010 13:35
It's been fun!
So I guess the frontpage.client NG is soon shutting down. While I haven't been around in it too much much lately I had been an active participant in it for more years than I can remember. I am sure many people will miss it. I have made some life long friends in this and other newsgroups and learned so much from... 31 May 2010 00:06
Navigation Issue #2
I went to Dynamic Drive's website and I found a navigation I like the only problem is they do not have a horizontal companion form of the vertical navigation I chose. Is there a way to change a vertical navigation into a horizontal one? the page i applied the navigation to is "http://sl-life.awardspace.biz/inde... 27 May 2010 18:11
Frontpage 2003, can you change the page dimensions?
My website is enormously wide! How can I shrink it down to the standard size? ... 2 Jun 2010 17:37
Embed image for mail merge
I have an excel file of product information and I want to add an image to each, then mail merge it with a catalog letter. Is there a way to associate each image with a particular product number so that I can effect the merge? Thanks! ... 20 May 2010 15:01
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
Microsoft Office Evolves Community as Part of Office 2010 Launch: As you know, this is a big year for Microsoft as we are launching the latest version of Office. Office 2010 is all about making it easy for you to get and use Office on your terms. Office 2010 lets you work from the office, from home, or at s... 20 May 2010 11:41
Is there a way to block an IP address from accessing our web site
There is a company that is putting junkl inks on our guestbook. Hundreds of them! Is there something I can do block them? ... 19 May 2010 03:56
How can I get excel documents to open maximized?
When I post excel documents they do not open as maximized. Is there a way that they will open maximized instead of manually having to do it? ... 17 May 2010 18:01
HOW TO GET BACK MY FILES FROM THE SERVER TO MY PC?
Hello there, I upgrade my Operative System to Windows 7, so I lost all my Front Page 2003 Files. My Web Site still working perfectly. How can I download the corresponding files from the server to my PC?. I appreciate your help. Thanks in advance, -- carabobo ... 17 May 2010 05:52