From: Janet on
My two year old attacked my computer and now when I type I don't get letters
anymore - for example, when I type "m", the screen minimizes. When I type
"e" "My Computer" comes up. Can you tell me please how to get back to
letters again??? Thanks.
--
Janet
From: Kathleen Anderson on
Check to see if your 'Alt' key is stuck.

--

~ Kathleen Anderson
Microsoft MVP - Expression Web

From: Ronx on
It is the Windows key - not the alt key.
On my keyboard the key is between the left Ctrl key and left Alt key.
I have another keyboard where the key is on both sides of the spacebar.
--
Ron Symonds - Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)
http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp/wf-menu.aspx

Kathleen Anderson formulated on Sunday :

--
Ron Symonds - Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)
http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp/wf-menu.aspx
This nesgroup is closing - see
http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp/newsgroup-closure.aspx

Pages: 1