From: Kathy on
When I post excel documents they do not open as maximized. Is there a way
that they will open maximized instead of manually having to do it?
From: Ronx on
Not sure what you mean by "post".

When I download an Excel document it opens either in the browser, at whatever size the browser is, or opens in Excel at whatever size I last closed Excel.
Unless there is a macro (VBA) thta will maximise the spreadsheet size - you are limited to whatever size was last used by the user.
Try asking in an Excel forum or newsgroup.
--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)

Kathy presented the following explanation :

From: Tom Willett on
This is a question for an Excel newsgroup, not FrontPage.
--
Tom [Pepper] Willett
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997

From: Helpful person on
On May 17, 9:22 am, Kathy <Ka...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> When I post excel documents they do not open as maximized.  Is there a way
> that they will open maximized instead of manually having to do it?

You can maximize the window using a start up macro. However, most
sane people will use the security setting that disables start up
macros. No other way.

www.richardisher.com