First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Trouble with hyperlinking pdf file
I figured out how to hyperlink a pdf file and it seemed like it was working. When I ctrl+click the link in frontpage it worked fine. But when I publish the website and click the link, it says file not found. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Any suggestions? ... 16 May 2010 04:53
Frontpage 2003 and Windows 7
I installed Frontpage2003 in my new Windows7, and all went well........I think! When I try to download or upload to my website, I get the following message in a windows security window: "Warning: This server is requesting that your username and password be sent in an insecure manner (basic authentication witho... 17 May 2010 12:26
Navigation Structure Issue
Correct me if I am wrong but in order for a themed website's page banner to display the proper text the navigation must be in the correct order meaning the page the navigation is on and then the linked page, and etc? Correct? If so I have a major problem! My navigation is treating each set of navigation links s... 16 May 2010 11:21
Combo Boxes
Hi Folks, The truth is I am not sure that I am in the right forum but could not find anything closer.. I have several forms that have various combo boxes.... the combo boxes function perfectly in Chrome, and Fire Fox.. They do not function in IE.. Please take a look and give me advise.. http://latagency... 18 May 2010 11:29
how do i retrieve deleted documents on ms frontpage
i have recently set-up a full customer invoice system on MS FrontPage with full list of customer addresses etc. my wife has somehow deleted the whole thing in one swipe, the question is can i get it all back and how ????? ... 23 May 2010 14:41
How to link Frontpage with Excel
I'm trying to create a website for our intranet which can be used to send data to an excel spreadsheet. It's for our goods-in dept. We can only receive 25 pallets per day, so i want the website to ask questions like when/how many pallets/ and where is the delivery coming from, but then link into the excel sprea... 14 May 2010 05:11
Not sure what I need...
Hello, I work for a footwear company, and we have a site, basic design, but I did up a form on a page, in which a customer can place an order, and since we don't deal with consumers, and just regular stores, we don't need credit card information or anything like that, they have accounts with us. Anyways, we... 14 May 2010 11:43
Why can't I format background for web page?
when I try to format a background for a web page it isn't working. Help! ... 13 May 2010 16:03
Web Page on Server Not Opening Wen I Click Nav Link
On the "http://sl-life.awardspace.biz/"website's "VisiTec Section all pages that link to"http://sl-life.awardspace.biz/igproducts.htm" & "http://sl-life.awardspace.biz/igproductspage2.htm", will not open and i get the default 404 page not found error. I have tried to republish the pages in FrontPage 2003 both a... 15 May 2010 13:44
Use of F11 option
How can I ensure that what I hace published fills the screen when a viewer uses the F11 [full secreen] option? ... 13 May 2010 08:17