From: diazonmike diazonmike on
i have recently set-up a full customer invoice system on MS FrontPage with
full list of customer addresses etc. my wife has somehow deleted the whole
thing in one swipe, the question is can i get it all back and how ?????
From: Rob Giordano [MS MVP] on
unless you have a backup on your machine, or online...you don't.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rob Giordano

From: MikeR on
diazonmike wrote:
> i have recently set-up a full customer invoice system on MS FrontPage with
> full list of customer addresses etc. my wife has somehow deleted the whole
> thing in one swipe, the question is can i get it all back and how ?????

Depends on how she did it. Did you look in the Recycle bin? If nothing else has been
written to the disc one of the un-delete programs MAY work. Google for it, there are
lots of them.

Mike
From: Tom Willett on
Items deleted from FrontPage do *not* go to the recycle bin. They are gone
for good.

--
Tom [Pepper] Willett
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997
:

From: Stephen Wolstenholme on
On Fri, 14 May 2010 07:42:13 -0500, "Tom Willett"
<tom(a)youreadaisyifyoudo.com> wrote:

>Items deleted from FrontPage do *not* go to the recycle bin. They are gone
>for good.

Not if the files are maintained locally for each page so that they can
be uploaded after editing by FTP.

Steve

EasyNN-plus. Neural Networks plus. www.easynn.com
SwingNN. Forecast with Neural Networks. www.swingnn.com