From: Billns on
On 5/14/2010 5:00 AM, diazonmike wrote:
> i have recently set-up a full customer invoice system on MS FrontPage with
> full list of customer addresses etc. my wife has somehow deleted the whole
> thing in one swipe, the question is can i get it all back and how ?????

Have you published the web yet?

If so, you should be able to retrieve all pages using an FTP program.
Copy the pages from the website back to your computer.

And don't let your wife "swipe" your computer again!

Bill
From: Helpful person on
On May 22, 11:41 am, Billns <bil...(a)nsverizon.net> wrote:
> On 5/14/2010 5:00 AM, diazonmike wrote:
>
> > i have recently set-up a full customer invoice system on MS FrontPage with
> > full list of customer addresses etc. my wife has somehow deleted the whole
> > thing in one swipe, the question is can i get it all back and how ?????
>
> Have you published the web yet?
>
> If so, you should be able to retrieve all pages using an FTP program.
> Copy the pages from the website back to your computer.
>
> And don't let your wife "swipe" your computer again!
>
> Bill

Shouldn't blame the wife for lack of backup.

www.richardfisher.com
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: How to link Frontpage with Excel