From: smartgal on
I have an excel file of product information and I want to add an image to
each, then mail merge it with a catalog letter. Is there a way to associate
each image with a particular product number so that I can effect the merge?

Thanks!
From: Ronx on
An answer is best obtained in a forum or
newsgroup that deals with Excel - FrontPage is
for building web pages.
--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)

It happens that smartgal formulated :

From: Tom Willett on
Not in FrontPage, which is the focus of this newsgroup.

--
Tom [Pepper] Willett
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997
"smartgal" <smartgal(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
:I have an excel file of product information and I want to add an image to
: each, then mail merge it with a catalog letter. Is there a way to
associate
: each image with a particular product number so that I can effect the
merge?
:
: Thanks!