From: Barbara-VBA on
I have a editable PDF form that I need
1. Added to a page of my website (2003)
2. Password protected (for access to the form)
4. Ability to have user work on the form over time.
3. When PDF form completed have it sent to me via email.
4. Save all completed forms.

Can figure out how to add the form to a page, probably can figure out how to
password protect the page, but not the rest.

From: Ronx on
1 - File->Import the PDF file into a folder in the website and link to it. A PDF cannot be inserted into a page, but it's contents can be copied or reproduced in a page.

2 - See
http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp/articles/2008/02/17/01/Password_Protection_for_an_individual_page.aspx
for some ideas about password protection

3 - Users save the PDF file onto their desktops

4 - Email as an attachment, or use the FrontPage (or some other) upload component to upload the completed form. The FrontPage component requires a Windows server running the FrontPage extensions.

5 - If uploaded, the forms will be saved in the folder of your choice - be aware that the FrontPage component may overwrite existing forms, unless they have unique names.
If emailed directly to you, it's your choice entirely how and where the forms are stored.
If the forms contain personal, financial and/or medical information, note that the upload MUST be by using https - not FrontPage, and email is anything EXCEPT secure.

An alternative is to use a database application to store information that can be updated by the user as and when required.
On a Windows server, the Database Interface Wizard may be a solution, but may need an additional form to indicate when the data is ready for your use.

--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)

Barbara-VBA expressed precisely :