First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
FrontPage 2003 - Please help
I am totally new to FrontPage 2003 but wish to continue creating a site in it. Can anyone advise on the following: 1. Whether I should buy a domain name and start hosting as soon as I start or should I wait until I have completed the website on my local computer and then publish the site 2. I have created a s... 14 Mar 2010 00:10
Images
Hi.. I am having a problem with my images. After I place them in my folder on the desktop, update the folder in FrontPage - place them on my new pages - publish the page - they do not show on my site after I refresh. I get only picture boxes. They are in jpg. What am I missing??? Second - When I do get one ... 12 Mar 2010 05:03
username/password question
My host got bought out and they have moved me to a new server. Tech suppot tells me they have reset the extensions twice now but they still reject my username/password combo when I try to publish. Is there anything on my end I might need to reset to resolve this or am I totally at the mercy of tech support on t... 10 Mar 2010 09:42
Ronx Question #2
Ron, You recently helped me implement CSS on my grandmother's recipe website. Now I have the following problem: how can I make the non-recipe pages CSS as well? Please take a closer look at the "Recipe Book Info" page How can lay out those three file in that table layout so that the whole cell is a click ... 10 Mar 2010 15:21
Hyperlink mystery
I removed a hyperlink from my flashpage and the file (which was another whole page) disappeared. I was working offline on a hard disk copy in preparation for publishing and trying to relink some pages. I have searched the hard drive for the missing file. What did FP do with it? ... 10 Mar 2010 00:53
Front page 2000
Will FrontPage 2000 work with windows XP? Thanks, Irene ... 9 Mar 2010 16:58
FrontPage Staying or Not
Hello experts, Just a general question about FrontPage. Is it "going away" and being completely replaced with Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2007 and Microsoft Expression Web? We have a number of folks who do some minor work on pages, though they are not web dev. So, their concern of course, is havin... 31 Mar 2010 13:16
mouse over hyperlinks
On one of my web pages http://www.robpendleton.co.uk/Links_page.htm as the mouse is hovered over a hyperlink the link text shrinks, which I don't like, and I can't find how to stop it. Any help would be appreciated. ... 9 Mar 2010 13:32
Unmatched Published Website
I have made changes to a few of my html pages on my website. However, when I publish the files seperately or publish the entire site these pages still show "unmatched" and the changes on the live site do not appear. I have reset file extentions on my remote site and have made a local copy of the pages. Sugge... 10 Mar 2010 05:19
Newbie!
I want to place in my web-page a price configurator, something like an car auto-configurator. Mainly, this is about: the client first choose "main product", and adding all options to result a final price. I had tried with Excel, but I can't make it work in FP2003. Please help! For any advise how can it's work,... 8 Mar 2010 22:04