From: USKDMMA on
I have made changes to a few of my html pages on my website. However, when I
publish the files seperately or publish the entire site these pages still
show "unmatched" and the changes on the live site do not appear. I have
reset file extentions on my remote site and have made a local copy of the
pages. Suggestions?
From: Stefan B Rusynko on
Are you publishing using the Remote site setting of Changed pages only or All pages?
- sometimes a Publish All will clear all unmatched files
(especially if you have been doing a lot of individual file uploads)

"USKDMMA" <USKDMMA(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:894211AB-87F4-4A83-8850-19D4F130D41E(a)microsoft.com...
I have made changes to a few of my html pages on my website. However, when I
publish the files seperately or publish the entire site these pages still
show "unmatched" and the changes on the live site do not appear. I have
reset file extentions on my remote site and have made a local copy of the
pages. Suggestions?

Pages: 1
Prev: Newbie!
Next: mouse over hyperlinks