From: Emilia Traz on
I want to place in my web-page a price configurator, something like an car
auto-configurator. Mainly, this is about: the client first choose "main
product", and adding all options to result a final price. I had tried with
Excel, but I can't make it work in FP2003.

Please help! For any advise how can it's work, thank you in advance.
From: "Trevor Lawrence" Trevor on
You will need to use a form which send info to JavaScript. The JS could end
up being quite complex

--
Trevor Lawrence
Canberra

From: EN59CVH on
Emilia Traz wrote:

>I want to place in my web-page a price configurator, something like an car
>auto-configurator. Mainly, this is about: the client first choose "main
>product", and adding all options to result a final price. I had tried with
>Excel, but I can't make it work in FP2003.
>
>Please help! For any advise how can it's work, thank you in advance.

You need to ask somebody to develop the website for you because it is
not simple to explain it here to a newbie.

hth

From: Emilia Traz on
Thank you. Even your answer help me to lose my time

"Trevor Lawrence" a scris:

From: Emilia Traz on
Thanks anyway.
Good advice. Is too much for me now. Maybe later I will have time to learn
more.

"EN59CVH" a scris:

> Emilia Traz wrote:
>
> >I want to place in my web-page a price configurator, something like an car
> >auto-configurator. Mainly, this is about: the client first choose "main
> >product", and adding all options to result a final price. I had tried with
> >Excel, but I can't make it work in FP2003.
> >
> >Please help! For any advise how can it's work, thank you in advance.
> >

> You need to ask somebody to develop the website for you because it is
> not simple to explain it here to a newbie.
>
> hth
>
> .
>
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2