From: Matthew on
My host got bought out and they have moved me to a new server. Tech suppot
tells me they have reset the extensions twice now but they still reject my
username/password combo when I try to publish. Is there anything on my end I
might need to reset to resolve this or am I totally at the mercy of tech
support on this one?

From: Tom Willett on
Ask them if you have the correct credentials. They may have been reset. Or,
ask them to change them so you can try it.
--
Tom [Pepper] Willett
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997
"Matthew" <billgates(a)microsoft.com> wrote in message
: My host got bought out and they have moved me to a new server. Tech suppot
: tells me they have reset the extensions twice now but they still reject my
: username/password combo when I try to publish. Is there anything on my end
: might need to reset to resolve this or am I totally at the mercy of tech
: support on this one?
:
:

Pages: 1