From: Josh Davis on
Ron,

You recently helped me implement CSS on my grandmother's recipe website. Now
I have the following problem: how can I make the non-recipe pages CSS as
well? Please take a closer look at the "Recipe Book Info" page How can lay
out those three file in that table layout so that the whole cell is a click
able button like you designed navigation. Or some variation thereof. I know
the hompe page will not have be printable but i wantit to look like it is
even if it is not. Essentially i just want everything to match. If you like
take another look at the site thus far:
http;//shirleysrecipes.awardspace.biz. I tried to design the non recipe
pages myself and they are not coming out quite right. Please help!

P.S. If you do not have anything of use to post please refrain from posting
on my topic. I am only interested is reasonable posts or compliments. Please
no pointless ramblings. Thank you much appreciated
From: Josh Davis on
Ronx,

I forgot to mention the two different layouts you suggested:

#1: http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/tests/pages/lemon_pound_cake.html

#2:
http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/tests/pages/ShirleyRecipes/lemon_pound_cake.html

I prefer #1. Please just let me know how to set up my main page links
outside of the recipe pages.

Thank you

From: Hot-text on
Josh Davis
Ronx did a good job on the layouts I like #1 too!

From: Josh Davis on
One more thing Ronx when you get to this post. Could you create a DWT for
entire site for future use? You posted a link for a DWT of the newer design
but i never saw a link to a DWT of the first layout.

thank you,

"Hot-text" wrote:

> Josh Davis
> Ronx did a good job on the layouts I like #1 too!
>

> "Josh Davis" <JoshDavis(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Ronx,
> >
> > I forgot to mention the two different layouts you suggested:
> >
> > #1: http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/tests/pages/lemon_pound_cake.html
> >
> > #2:
> > http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/tests/pages/ShirleyRecipes/lemon_pound_cake.html
> >
> > I prefer #1. Please just let me know how to set up my main page links
> > outside of the recipe pages.
> >
> > Thank you
> > "Josh Davis" wrote:
> >
> >> Ron,
> >>
> >> You recently helped me implement CSS on my grandmother's recipe website.
> >> Now
> >> I have the following problem: how can I make the non-recipe pages CSS
> >> as
> >> well? Please take a closer look at the "Recipe Book Info" page How can
> >> lay
> >> out those three file in that table layout so that the whole cell is a
> >> click
> >> able button like you designed navigation. Or some variation thereof. I
> >> know
> >> the hompe page will not have be printable but i wantit to look like it is
> >> even if it is not. Essentially i just want everything to match. If you
> >> like
> >> take another look at the site thus far:
> >> http;//shirleysrecipes.awardspace.biz. I tried to design the non recipe
> >> pages myself and they are not coming out quite right. Please help!
> >>
> >> P.S. If you do not have anything of use to post please refrain from
> >> posting
> >> on my topic. I am only interested is reasonable posts or compliments.
> >> Please
> >> no pointless ramblings. Thank you much appreciated

Pages: 1
Prev: Hyperlink mystery
Next: username/password question