First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Hover buttons not loading quickly & Java Security Warning
Hi, I am pulling my hair out over this one! I'll be most grateful for any help. Here is the beginning of my new site: http://www.johnblaustein.com/web3/ You will notice that when the splash page transitions to the home.html page, the link images do not load immediately. I used FP2003's hover buttons for ... 8 Feb 2010 23:41
Bullet point format
I would like make it single spacings through out my page. When bullet point list is selected, an extra row is created after the text. To explain, I typed 5 words which start at the left side. Then I pressed return. At that point, it is single spacing. Then I select 'Bullets' and automatically an extra row... 7 Feb 2010 15:23
Results from SQL database
Hi, I want to create a new search page which users will use to search for particular information from MS SQL database. How do i go about creating the search form and the results form. thanks for your help Mo ... 4 Feb 2010 08:53
Table problems
Using Front Page 2002. Working with tables. When I split a row into multiple columns, then try to change the width of the various new cells in the row, it often affects the width of cells in the next row(s). What to do? Thanks Earl Kiosterud ... 3 Feb 2010 03:59
option button and picture
I'm wanting to send a picture to the Guest Log results. Once the user types their info into the guest book an option to select a candle is available. But I can't figure out how to send the picture once the user submits their info. Here's a link to the page. Thanks in advance!!!! http://www.restingtributes.com/G... 7 Feb 2010 14:16
Insert FLASH file (.swf) into FP2003
I have a flash file that I can open and view in Internet Explorer. I would like to insert this '.swf' file into a web page, using FP2003. How can that be done? Thanks! - John R. Baker ... 2 Feb 2010 17:31
Powerpoint password recovery
where do i go to get a password recovered on a PPT, 2003. -- Jeff ... 1 Mar 2010 15:20
Web Site built with Front Page-how do I change html remotely
I am taking over a website built with an older version of Front Page. I would like to be able to do some of the maitenance from my home computer, and know a little basic html. The site is hosted by godaddy.com I can log on godaddy and see the file content, but cannot see the html. Any help? ... 2 Feb 2010 17:31
Folder List does not display files and folders
Under View, Page is selected with Toggle Pane set to Folder list. No folders or files are displayed. There are files in the default folder called My Web but I'm not able to see these in Folder List. Please can you advise? Thank you in advance. ... 3 Feb 2010 01:50
Pages don't match
Two of the pages in my web site are not like the others. They have different backgrounds and I cannot "edit with MFP" in the file menu for these two pages only. I can with the rest of them. I have reworked the pages and when I open them in MFP they have the correct background. I have "saved" and "saved as" ... 2 Feb 2010 17:31