From: Richard on
I'm wanting to send a picture to the Guest Log results. Once the user types
their info into the guest book an option to select a candle is available. But
I can't figure out how to send the picture once the user submits their info.
Here's a link to the page. Thanks in advance!!!!
http://www.restingtributes.com/Guest%20BooK.htm

From: Hot-text on
Its Time to Thank PHP or CGI