First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Modify Font on Link Bar Buttons Set default Font for entire Site
1. I have used Web Component Link Bar graphical style based on the 'Satin' theme. It seems to use font Verdana size 10 pt. I want to letters smaller using Tahoma 10 pt. 2. I went to Insert Web Component window, selected the block of four 'Satin' bars, found no way to modify 3. I had already gone to Tools, ... 2 Feb 2010 17:31
Sharepoint Designer 2007 - Loading two frames with one mouse click
Hi I am building a website that uses a frames layout where there is a top frame with a logo and navigation buttons, a contents frame and a main frame. When opened the viewer starts off on a News page for which there is a menu in the contents frame. If the viewer then navigates to, say, the photo gallery pag... 2 Feb 2010 17:31
Creating Private html pages
What is the best way to prevent users from viewing your html pages while you are creating them? I thought it was to file them in the _Private folder, but once I publish my site to a production server the pages become live. ... 27 Jan 2010 19:29
FP won't connect to server to allow editing
When I click on the "Edit with Frontpage" option when I am visiting my website (southeastbowling.com) I get what appears to be a local copy of the site. I've always been asked to input a password in order to access the server so I could edit the site. However, I only get a copy of the home page which does not a... 28 Jan 2010 01:00
Excel on website
Hi, I have an Excel file which opens maximum at my desk, but it opens minimum when I view it on my company's intranet. I use FrontPage 03 and Excel 07. Please advice! Thanks Chi After moving the file to server and linked it to the page ... 26 Jan 2010 17:49
Cannot embed AVI file
I know this has been asked often and I have searched through the discussions but I'm still not sure why I cannot embed an avi video using the Insert>Picture>Video option. Also, I can not embed an mpg file. Do I actually have to PUBLISH my website to the server before the video will show? When I click to previ... 26 Jan 2010 13:14
Link bar style changes when I publish my pages what causes this?
I'm using a laptop with Windows 7 Preimum and Front Page 2003. When I publish my site pages my link bar style changes from the style I selcted to the default base style. How can I stop this? -- CharlieD ... 26 Jan 2010 12:06
How do you force another line in a text box?
When using text boxes. how do you force another line when character spacing reaches a certain point. ... 26 Jan 2010 03:18
publish files to subfolders
Like other webs, my web contains multiple levels. Level 1 Level 2 Level 3, etc. When I publish a file from Level 2 of my local site, I expect it to publish to Level 2 of the remote site; but it publishes it to Level 1 of the remote site. I have the remote site showing Level 2 files when I publish. Bu... 2 Feb 2010 17:31
Direct Interactive Button to Multiple Destinations
Hello, I am brand new to front page and web design. I have figured out most of it, but the one thing I cannot do is link a page to an email address and then in that same action direct my users to another page. Here is what I am trying to do: I have a registration page for people to register for an event; I ca... 25 Jan 2010 12:49