From: AndyTh40 on
Hi

I am building a website that uses a frames layout where there is a top frame
with a logo and navigation buttons, a contents frame and a main frame.

When opened the viewer starts off on a News page for which there is a menu
in the contents frame. If the viewer then navigates to, say, the photo
gallery page the contents menu change accordingly but the contents of the
main frame remain as for the News page.

Is it possible to ensure that two frames are loaded when the relevant
navigation button is clickedwithout the viewer having to click on one of the
menu buttons in the contents frame?

Any advice would be helpful.
From: Tom Willett on
SharePoint Designer Forum:
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/sharepointcustomization/threads
--
Tom [Pepper] Willett
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997
"AndyTh40" <AndyTh40(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
: Hi
: