From: gloria81101 on
What is the best way to prevent users from viewing your html pages while you
are creating them? I thought it was to file them in the _Private folder, but
once I publish my site to a production server the pages become live.
From: Tom Willett on
Don't publish them until they are actually completed?
--
Tom [Pepper] Willett
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997

From: David B. on
How about not publishing them?

From: Karl E. Peterson on
gloria81101 wrote on 1/27/2010 :
> once I publish my site to a production server the pages become live.

That's why they call it a production server.

--
Doctor, it hurts when I do this!