From: mkr on
1. I have used Web Component Link Bar graphical style based on the 'Satin'
theme. It seems to use font Verdana size 10 pt. I want to letters smaller
using Tahoma 10 pt.

2. I went to Insert Web Component window, selected the block of four 'Satin'
bars, found no way to modify

3. I had already gone to Tools, Page Options, Default Fonts, set Design View
Fonts Tahoma and and Code View Font Tahoma size 10. Here I had no option to
set size for Design View. How can I set uniform font Tahoma size 10
throughout the Site for all pages existing and future in one stroke?
Modifying Styles cannot help in this context.
From: Rob Giordano [MS MVP] on
you have to modify the Theme

--
Rob Giordano