From: mangyan_trendz on

If I create a drop down menu with different peoples names to send a message
to (example: Names in the drop down - Bill, James, Jimmy, Ted, Etc.), and a
person filling out the contact form wants this message to be emailed to Jim,
he chooses "Jim" in the drop down. Is that a possibility anyway, anyhow?
From: Stefan B Rusynko on
Yes
But not with FP Forms handler which requires a single fixed email address (often on your hosted server)
- will require server side script, or a form handler from your host that handles form field data