From: Nico on
i am building my own website (intranet).
One of the options i would like to use is opening an HTM-file with Word 2007
for editing.
The opening of the file starts by pressing an interactive button on a webpage.

Anyone knows an answer how to do this?
I think it must be a line in the button properties link.
From: Tom Willett on
You need to ask in a Word newsgroup, not FrontPage.
--
Tom [Pepper] Willett
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997
:

From: Nico on
OK,

i assumed as this was a function i was trying to use in Frontpage i could
ask the question in this forum.
But i will ask it in the Word Forum.
See if anyone knows an answer there.

From: Tom Willett on
Yes, since you are using Word, a Word newsgroup would be appropriate.
--
Tom [Pepper] Willett
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997
---------------------------
"Nico" <Nico(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
: OK,
:
: "Nico" wrote:
:
: > i am building my own website (intranet).
: > One of the options i would like to use is opening an HTM-file with Word
2007
: > for editing.
: > The opening of the file starts by pressing an interactive button on a
webpage.
: >
: > Anyone knows an answer how to do this?
: > I think it must be a line in the button properties link.

Pages: 1
Prev: web page size
Next: Firefox in Code