From: 116 on
Are asp pages used to edit and delete database entries? I have many pages
for entry, but time to give access to making changes.

David
From: Kathleen Anderson on
Yes. You can use the FrontPage Database Interface to create pages to edit
and delete records. Here are some resources to get you started:
http://www.spiderwebwoman.com/resources/diwtipsandtricks.asp

--

~ Kathleen Anderson
Microsoft MVP - Expression Web