From: Teriel9 on
I have a web page at http://www.rna-carmarthen.org.uk/Casualties.htm
which has 3 hyperlinks near the bottom of the page.
In FP2003 both with Disc based copy and Web based copy all 3 of the links
are showing, however when viewed online only the last one displays, the text
on the same line displays ckearly.
Cannot see any reason, can anyone please help
Teriel9

From: Ronx on
The colour for the visited link is the same as the background colour - you
will have to modify the theme to correct this.

If you clear your browsing history, the links will reappear again, though
using the "standard" colour for visited links.
--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)

From: Hot-text on
It's in your style sheet new-1011.css The color for the visited link is
the same as the background color !
make a new Vlink color or remove it form your style sheet for the default
Color for visited link is ] Purple [ #800080

From: Ronx on
And the style sheet is controlled by the theme, which will have to be
modified to produce the changes to the style sheet.

From: Teriel9 on
Thank you both, I removed theme from that page only and it seems OK
Thanks
Teriel9