From: Computeky on
I just finished a new Frontpage site, I've built several before. This new
site is giving me problems. The site is hosted by Yahoo Small Business
Server. The issue is that this is the first site that I've built using my new
Viewsonic 24 inch monitor. When I go to the site it looks great! But when I
go to the site with any other puter with a smaller screen such as a laptop
onlt about 50% of the page displays. I built the site using "Frames" on the
smaller displays one has to do a major amount of scrolling just to view. I
can't figure out what if anything I did wrong. Sure you can "zoom" the
display to 50% and see all, but I know tha's not the answer. Help, I have
one angry client on my hands!!! Using XP

MB
--
Microsoft Certified Professional A+ Certified