From: gerie b on
After I save my web site to the E or F drive I get the home page just fine.
But when I click on one of the categories linking to another page on the web
site I get the following error message:

Server error: there is no page with URL 'america_spa_chart_NEW.htm' in this
web
how can I copy the entire website to the flash drive and then be able to
open it later to edit?

--
gerie
From: Ronx on
Publish the site.
Open the original site in FrontPage (File->Open Site or File->Open Web)
File->Publish
Browse to the folder on the flash drive you wish to publish to (if the
folder does not exist, then create it first)
Click OK and Publish.

All the files and folders in the website will be Published to the flash
drive.

If you still get the error, check that the link is correct.

--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)

From: Tina Clarke on
"gerie b" <gtb(a)aol.com(donotspam)> wrote in message
> After I save my web site to the E or F drive I get the home page just
> fine.
> But when I click on one of the categories linking to another page on the
> web
> site I get the following error message:
>
> Server error: there is no page with URL 'america_spa_chart_NEW.htm' in
> this
> web
> how can I copy the entire website to the flash drive and then be able to
> open it later to edit?
>
> --
> gerie

How are you saving your web?

It is best to publish it from one location to another that way you get
everything and providing it was pointing correctly in the first place all
should be correct. where are you saving it from and what version of fp are
you using?

is the site online?

Tina
Expression Web Xmas/NY Giveaway 23rd Dec - 15th Jan
http://www.frontpage-to-expression.com/expression-web-giveaway.html

From: Hot-text on
LOOK you cat not Save your page TO>>>> or you get index.html to index.htm
You have to Move it by FPT:// or you by Publisher to keep the index.html