From: Helen on
I use the same background on every page but my home page now has a plain
white background. I see the marbled style in faint letters so I can't select
it
From: Hot-text on
No Link to webpage No way to Help you

From: Ronx on
Where do you see the greyed out style?
Do you have a web site open?

Check compatibility settings:

FP2003: Tools->Page Options-> Authoring Tab
Other versions: Tools->Page Options - Compatibilty Tab

Check that Browsers are set to Custom and all CSS check boxes are ticked.

--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)