From: sloopdujour on
My website: www.lifelinecpr.com cannot be viewed properly with browsers
other than IE. Clients say that they get to the homepage, but are unable to
use the navigation features to the left. If you are kind enogh to answer this
question, could you pretend that I am 6 years old, although I'm ten times
that?
From: Ronx on
The reason users cannot use the navigation in other browsers is because
there is no navigation in other browsers.

You have used Publisher to create this site, and the navigation, as well as
everything else, is in a VML text box. VML text boxes are fine in IE
running on Windows, but render as images on other browsers and operating
systems. A picture of a link is just a picture - it is not a link.

See http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/tests/VML-graphics/ for other problems
associated with VML.

The solution for your problem is to start again, using a real webpage editor
such as FrontPage, Expression Web or Dreamweaver - and leave Publisher and
Word for what they do best: printed documents. And avoid using text boxes,
wordart, shapeart and layers. The existing pages cannot be edited easily -
it really is faster to start again.
--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)

From: Hot-text on
<<<Hmm
! was unable to Right Hand Chick in Editor or on website not good!
there no <A href=> for links Too you may need to start OVER!
here a Video of my Work
http://hot-text.ath.cx/my_documents/Get_me/webpage.wmv its 45.9MB

Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web) here a ftp://hot-text.ath.cx to webpage.wmv
its Bad !!!
Ron you good this website was made this for you LOOL

From: David B. on
One of these days you'll find a translator that works so we can actually
understand what your saying.

From: Hot-text on
Maybe you need to look at the Video
Johnny-Dollar