From: sloopdujour on
Ron,

Thank you for your concise response. I'll start over again. If you don't
mind, why does Microsoft promote "Publisher" as a web design utility when it
is almost impossible to upload and publish on the web? Heehee...if this is a
"don't get me started" situation, you needn't reply.

Thanks again...

From: Ronx on
Publisher is fine as a web editing program - provided every single one of
your users use Internet explorer as their browser, and never use Unix or
Macs. And they don't mind pages that are at least 10 times the size they
could be if created in a conventional editor using HTML and CSS.

From: Tom Willett on
....adding to that...the OP needs to be asking his questions in a Publisher
newsgroup.
--
Tom [Pepper] Willett
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997
"Ronx" <ronx917(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
: Publisher is fine as a web editing program - provided every single one of
: your users use Internet explorer as their browser, and never use Unix or
: Macs. And they don't mind pages that are at least 10 times the size they
: could be if created in a conventional editor using HTML and CSS.
: --
:
: Reply only to group - emails will be deleted unread.
:
:
:
: "sloopdujour" <sloopdujour(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
: news:1D2FCD15-56FA-4B72-B685-E5B0EE344B40(a)microsoft.com...
: > Ron,
: >
: > Thank you for your concise response. I'll start over again. If you don't
: > mind, why does Microsoft promote "Publisher" as a web design utility
when
: > it
: > is almost impossible to upload and publish on the web? Heehee...if this
is
: > a
: > "don't get me started" situation, you needn't reply.
: >
: > Thanks again...
: >
: > "Ronx" wrote:
: >
: >> The reason users cannot use the navigation in other browsers is because
: >> there is no navigation in other browsers.
: >>
[...]
: >> --
[...]
: >> .
: >>