From: Amy on
I switched web hosting and had to reconfigure my form to e-mail to me. The
form will e-mail but, I need also to be able to take the person to a
different page in my website. Right now when you click "proceed to next
step", it takes you to a page that says your information has been sent. The
"proceed to next step" is hyperlinked to go the correct page but, the
hyperlink is not working. I think when I inserted yahoo's (host my web) html
code for e-mailing me the form it has overwrited my hyperlink.
From: Hot-text on
Amy a Link to page will Help