From: sboyceb on
Sitebuilder has a "registration" template with a section for user name,
password etc. BUT HOW TO PASSWORD PROTECT certain sections or pages in
Sitebuilder? I looked at other postings on this subj but none solved the
problem for me. THANKS
From: Hot-text on
Gave Us time we get Back with you!

From: David B. on
It can take more than 2 minutes to receive a reply, could take up to a day
or 2, this is not real time chat, everyone here volunteers their own time to
help, so have some patience.

From: Ronx on
You may wish to ask thisn question in a forum that deals with Sitebuilder,
or ask your Host.

--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)

From: Hot-text on
#1. Is the Page call up by a Link?
If so you con PassWord Protect By JavaScript or, VB script, Perl, PHP>>>
If you doing to with JavaScript you need a good Editor for it.
http://www.yaldex.com/Free_JaveScript_Editor.htm

#2. Is the Page call up by a Link doing a PopUp?
http://www.yaldex.com/PopUp.htm

#3. are you looking for Free Script?
http://www.yaldex.com/FSPassProtect.htm

If This not what you looking we need more Info!