From: MagicBob on
I would like to have Frontpage 2003 start up in a default folder. How do I
change the folder?

From: Ronx on
FrontPage will either start with no folders open, or it will re-open the
last web closed.
Tools->Options - General tab, tick the box "Open last web site automatically
when FrontPage starts"

Those are the only choices.
My preference is to start with no folders, then choose from File->Recent
Sites, or File->Open Site

--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)