From: juanpablo on
Hello,

I need to create the following php code:

A web page where user 1 (login with password) can type in the following
fields :

Date: (number)
Customer: (text)
O/C: (number)
N/V: (number)
Recepcion: (checkbox)
Empresa: (text)

User 2 (login with password) can only chech the checkbox once all the other
fields have been typed by user 1.

There should be 10 records per page, and the records should be able to be
exported in xls format and also, all the pages should be able be browsed
online.

Thats all.

JP
From: Stefan B Rusynko on
You need to learn PHP
See http://www.w3schools.com/php/default.asp
(and your host needs to support PHP)
And you will also need a database to store your login form data
(depends on what DB your host supports - but probably MySQL)

From: Hot-text on
INFO FOR YOU!

http://www.php-login-script.com/
http://php.about.com/od/finishedphp1/ss/php_login_code_4.htm
http://www.roscripts.com/PHP_login_script-143.html

From: juanpablo on
Great thanks I did my homework and now i have a working script to
succesfully collect user registration, store, logout using php and mysql
database.
Now I need please help on setting a table that can collect some info from
one user and othe info from other user.
I can follow instructions and learn im not asking for the solution just some
guidance.

Thanks

Juan Pablo