From: charles arnett on
When I open my web site in Front page 2002 I get a directory of my web site.
The problem is that it used to be in alphabetic order. Now is is scrambled.
I am using windows 7. Can you tell me how to get my web site in alphabetic
order?
charles arnett

From: Ronx on
In Folders View, click on the column headings to
sort them alphabetically.
--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)

From: Tina Clarke on
"charles arnett" <cjarnett1(a)woh.rr.com> wrote in message
> When I open my web site in Front page 2002 I get a directory of my web
> site. The problem is that it used to be in alphabetic order. Now is is
> scrambled. I am using windows 7. Can you tell me how to get my web site
> in alphabetic order?
> charles arnett

Do you mean the Folder View

Click the columun header that says name to sort if so

Tina
Expression Web Easter Giveaway
http://www.frontpage-to-expression.com/expression-web-giveaway.html
Prizes: EW 3.0 x1, Migrating from FronPage to Expression Web Ebook x2, EW
Tips Ebooks x3
Special Prize: SEO Toolbar for any version. Runs: 12th March - 30th April

From: charles arnett on
Thank you very much. That was a great help
charles