From: Adela D on
I was going to really try and learn Expression Web, but I somehow I got the
impression that it requires FrontPage extensions anyway - to use all the
features. Is that true?

Adela
From: LD55ZRA on

NO

From: Joe on
No Expression Web Does Not require the FrontPage extensions. It can be used
with the Extensions if they are on a hosting account...but they definitely
are not required.

--
Best,
Joe

FrontPage and Expression Web Forums:
http://www.timeforweb.com/frontpage/forum/default.asp

From: Adela D on
<It can be used with the Extensions if they are on a hosting account>
Why would someone want to do that?
I'm mostly concerned about creating forms. Would it affect my needs?
Adela

From: Tina Clarke on
> <It can be used with the Extensions if they are on a hosting account>
> Why would someone want to do that?
> I'm mostly concerned about creating forms. Would it affect my needs?
> Adela

There are no forms with Expression Web ... or rather you can make a form but
a form needs a script of some sort... there are plenty of free ones about it
depends what you have on your server...

you need fpse to use the fp form

here are some php and asp.net forms which are free

php

http://www.jamesshuggins.com/h/hefs/huggins-email-form-script.htm
http://www.jellyform.com/
http://www.formsite.com/
http://www.veign.com/code-view.php?type=web&codeid=59

Designing a form
http://www.phpform.org/
http://accessify.com/tools-and-wizards/accessibility-tools/quick-form-builder/

asp.net

http://www.ctrfx.com/form/

hth Tina
Expression Web Easter Giveaway
http://www.frontpage-to-expression.com/expression-web-giveaway.html
Prizes: EW 3.0 x1, Migrating from FronPage to Expression Web Ebook x2, EW
Tips Ebooks x3
Special Prize: SEO Toolbar for any version. Runs: 12th March - 30th April

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: form won't produce a data file
Next: Which FLV player?