From: S. Bond on
I've used FrontPage successfully for years but a few weeks ago I started to
design a new web page. I put in my background, picture and text boxes. When
I was happy with the look I closed the page. The next day I opened it to
make some changes and all my text was gone. The background and photo
remained but everything else was gone. I've tried everything I could think
of; Detect & Repair, opening an old web page and renaming it, but the same
thing happens. I ended up using Publisher to make a mock up to submit for
approval. I've got 4 days to have this site up and running and am pulling
my hair out. Has anyone ran into this problem before?
--
Susan
From: Stefan B Rusynko on
No
- not unless there is badly mangled html that causes FP to try to correct the html and in the process remove the content
When you are creating your new page save it before you start adding content
- then as you add content periodically use File Preview in browser to make sure it is still there

PS
Don't use content from Publisher
- it generated bad html
-