From: Blake on
Can I set up a simple blog in FrontPage 2003? Are there any references that
you can recommend?
From: Tina Clarke on
"Blake" <Blake(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can I set up a simple blog in FrontPage 2003? Are there any references
> that
> you can recommend?

Well .... you might translate Morten's tutorials .. expression web and
wordpress to enable you to use fp...

really its simpler to set up a blog without using fp or ew
http://any-expression.com/web-design/wordpress-ebook.htm (free)

.... though you can extend what you can do with a web editor...
http://expression.microsoft.com/en-ca/ee662149.aspx

hth Tina

Free Expression Web Toolbar - Expression Web and Web Design Resources
http://frontpage-to-expression.com/expression-web-community-toolbar.html
Just posted new links to the toolbar - Make YOUR suggestions
Will work in FireFox IE and Safari