From: zoro on
this problem appears to me and when i setup office 2003 beside my normal office 2007 , it works perfectly ,
frontpage 2003 only can be used when you setup office 2003

brucemcal wrote:

How do I get Front Page 2003 to work with Windows7
09-Apr-10

I have been using FrontPage 2003 to update our website. Last month I updated
my computer to Windows7 and Office 2007. Several days later I try to log on
to Front page and receive the following message : " The operating system is
not presently configured to run this application. Load failed Cannont load
MSO.DLL"

Has anyone had a similar experience? Or any advice?

On Friday, April 09, 2010 3:51 PM
brucemcal wrote:

How do I get Front Page 2003 to work with Windows7
I have been using FrontPage 2003 to update our website. Last month I updated
my computer to Windows7 and Office 2007. Several days later I try to log on
to Front page and receive the following message : " The operating system is
not presently configured to run this application. Load failed Cannont load
MSO.DLL"

Has anyone had a similar experience? Or any advice?

On Friday, April 09, 2010 4:17 PM
Tom Willett wrote:

Change the compatibility to Windows XP.
Change the compatibility to Windows XP.
(BTW, if you search this newsgroup, you will see this issue has been addressed
many times._
--
Tom [Pepper] Willett
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997