From: gaye on
I have lost my include files and now have no headers or includes. What can I
do?
Gaye
From: No Mo on
How did you lose them?

"gaye" <gaye(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
:I have lost my include files and now have no headers or includes. What can
: do?
: Gaye

From: Ronx on
Have you previously published the website to a server on the internet? If so, get the files from the server.
Open the remote site in FrontPage and publish back to your PC - but do not do this if the includes are missing on the remote site.
--
Ron Symonds - Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)
http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp/wf-menu.aspx

gaye brought next idea :