From: Terry on
Using Expression 3.
Is there a way I can create a form, post the data to Access and that data
(as a table) whick will grow, be embedded into the center of an HTML page?
All automatically then automatically somehow send (ftp) to web server?

If this could be done I sure would like to see the instructions.

Thanks
From: Ronx on
Steps required are:
1) Submit the form to add a record to database.
2) Use another page to get results from the database and display in gridview.

The actual code depends on your skills, and what your host supports - Access rerquires windows server, then either "classic asp" or asp.NET.
Expression Web supports asp.NET v2 and later, and will throw an error if you attempt to use any FrontPage database wizards.

See tutorials for SQL server and asp.NET at http://www.homepagedoctor.com

You will get more answers for Expression Web by posting in a forum or newsgroup dedicated to EW, rather than FrontPage

--
Ron Symonds - Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)
http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp/wf-menu.aspx

Terry explained :

From: Terry on
I'll give this a try. And check your site.
Thanks