From: Blake Kaos on
Using FP2003 when I add a new page to an existing site (which uses shared
borders by default), any text that is entered on the new page shows properly
on IE8, but does not appear at all on Firefox / Chrome / Opera etc. If I
change the formatting and deactivate the shared border for that page, the
text appears just fine on Firefox / Chrome / Opera etc.

The existing pages on the site (using shared borders) display just fine on
Firefox / Chrome / Opera etc.

What could be responsible for this strange behaviour and how can it be
fixed?

From: Ronx on
Cannot answer the question without seeing the pages - please supply a link to the page.

Shared borders are design time components, rendered as tables in the finished page. There is no reason why shared borders can be responsible for the behaviour you are seeing.

--
Ron Symonds - Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)
http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp/wf-menu.aspx