From: Dawn on
I am creating a website selling items and I want to create a pop up window
that describes the item that doesn't open up a huge window. I just want a
small window big enough to view the info. Now I have created a new page for
the item with the info on it.
On the original page where all the items are listed, I have created a
hyperlink to the info page of that item. I want people to be able to click
the hyperlink and a smaller window with the info page will pop up. I want to
control the size of the info page, how do I do this?
From: Ronx on
Use a javascript pop-up window. Jimco's Spawn (free download for FP2003) makes this really easy.
http://www.shopjimco.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2
--
Ron Symonds - Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)
http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp/wf-menu.aspx

Dawn was thinking very hard :