From: Kev on
Backup Status;
It is possible to add the same Backup Status notification to a second
server? Or maybe a client machine that you are using Windows based backup?

Security Status;
I would assume that I need to enable the firewall rule for the severs to
have the the Security Status change from "Not Available" to OK correct? Or
is there a fix for this? I tried to search for threads and couldn't find
anything.

From: Susan Bradley on
Kev wrote:
> Backup Status;
> It is possible to add the same Backup Status notification to a second
> server? Or maybe a client machine that you are using Windows based backup?

no
> Security Status;
> I would assume that I need to enable the firewall rule for the severs to
> have the the Security Status change from "Not Available" to OK correct? Or
> is there a fix for this? I tried to search for threads and couldn't find
> anything.

no. Win server has no security status. It really should be blanked out .
From: Kev on
I thought it did before the SP2, but I could be wrong. No biggie regarding
the Security Status, but it would be nice to add a few features int he
Console.

From: Susan Bradley on
Bugged. Asked. Won't fix.