|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Antivirus solution?
I'm sure everyone's got their own opinion about this, but... Our Trend Micro subscription runs out next month and I'm considering a cheaper alternative. We're running SBS2003 which has Exchange 2003 and we have 68 client computers on the network--40 of them being on one classroom that the students use. I was c... 13 Aug 2010 14:41
ooO suddenly broken.
Last summer (during holiday) ooO was working, I can't remember that I've changed anything, but ok .... System Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise x64 Edition SP2 Exchange Server 2007 Microsoft Corporation Version: 08.00.0685.018 I checked already all aspects of ooO on this website regarding ooO: http:/... 12 Aug 2010 15:54
windows firewall
Hello, I have a sbs2008 server, all seems to be running fine on it. Just did a BPA for exchange 2007. It tells me the windows firewall is running. Should it be? I have a hardware firewall, and I don't remember turning on the windows firewall when I did the migration. TIA ... 13 Aug 2010 10:19
Migrating off of SBS 2000 to Windows 2008 standard /Exchange 2010
We have outgrown the SBS environment and are moving to an environment with Windows 2008 std server running exchange 2010. What is the best/easiest way to get 2000SBS out of the way? As I understand it, I would bring in the 2008 server and configure as a member DC then seize the FSMO roles and then shut down th... 12 Aug 2010 13:41
Restore deleted files
Hi, You can try the kernel for FAT and NTFS Software for recovered corrupt files...www.windowsbackuprecovery.com Thanks On Wednesday, September 17, 2008 8:21 PM Associate wrote: Hi, Is there any way of restoring deleted files back to the server if the files were deleted from PC client. Ther... 12 Aug 2010 07:07
Re-install SBS 2008
Hi all, Because of errors and problems scheduling backups, I decided to reinstall the one-month old SBS 2008. This server already has users, sharepoint, exchange data. The re-install will be done on a different disk, so for some reason if that does not work well, at least I still have the old system. Has... 12 Aug 2010 00:40
Check hardware HP proliant ML310
How can I test all the hardware in a SBS 2008 server (HP proliant ML310 G5). I get the daily reports which can be viewed in the console, and everything is fine. However, I get unpredictable shutdowns, Degraded RAID Harddisk at reboot etc. I would like somthing simple (bootable CD?) which would just run test on ... 11 Aug 2010 16:57
SharePoint Services 3.0 on SBS 2003 R2
An update for this thread and the Sharepoint Upgrade white paper that is floating around the net. Following the installation of Windows Sharepoint Services 3.0 you must install Sharepoint Services service pack 1 before attempting to Configure Windows SharePoint Services Product and Technologies. The hotfix KB 9347... 11 Aug 2010 13:40
SBS2003 & ISA 2006 compatability problem
Hi All, I've searched high and low for this help I hope one of you experts can tell me why I'm unable to get this working. I have SBS2003 fitted with 2 nic's and the clients was able to connect and use internet and view the shared folders fine, I then decided to install ISA2006, now the clients ... 13 Aug 2010 12:30
SBS 2003 migration to Server 2008 STD
Hi. We are at the limit of 75 Users and want to Migrate away from our old SBS 2003 Server to two new 2008 STD Server (one for Exchange 2010) I have looked for infos how to do that correctly but i could not find any good basis to start with. Someone already accomplished that task? ... 11 Aug 2010 12:34
Connecting Switches
Hi, I know this isn't strictly a SBS question but I'm hoping someone can answer me a simple (I hope) question. My SBS network has outgrown it's current office and we need to get a couple of PC's, telephones and a printer put in another office about 40 meters away. To get a bit of breathing space I want 10 ... 13 Aug 2010 10:19
DHCP, Scopes & VLANS
We need to implement VLANS on a client site and are going to be putting in a Layer3 switch supporting the DHCP Relay function. I believe I need to set up a scope for each VLAN on the DHCP but am unsure if there is anything else I need to do in order for it to work correctly. Has anyone done this sort of thing be... 11 Aug 2010 06:01
SBS 2003 GPO setting exclusion
We have modified one of the policy setting on the Small Business Server Client Computer policy to modify the screensaver setting, which is a user configuration setting. However we want to exclude one particular PC, which is based in a reception area, a static menu display screen, from this policy setting or if... 13 Aug 2010 19:04
SBS2008 SP2
I don't have any SBS2008 installs, but am getting ready to do one. should I install SBS2008 (thats what my media is) then do SP2, or get new DVDs and just start out with SP2? Apparently there aren't any issuses with SP2, I have not found anyone complaining. But then I've been out of the loop lately. Thank... 10 Aug 2010 21:21
SBS 2008 File Transfer
Greetings, I am running SBS2008 on an HP ML370 G6 server. I have a total of 6 Hard drives (2 SAS drives, and 4 SATA drives). The 2 SAS drives are raided together with Raid 0 and SBS2008 is running off that raid. The 4 SATA drives are are raided into 2 drives with Raid 0 as well (2 sata drives / drive). T... 11 Aug 2010 09:16
proxy access
How do I set up proxy access to another users mailbox Seceratry needs access to Boss's email from her desktop ... 11 Aug 2010 02:48
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11