First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Console log File Trimming
I have a very large console log file (1.5 GB) that has grown to big to effeciently open up with Wordpad or Notepad to trim. Can I just rename the file to consoleold.log and let sbs recreate the file. Make sure everything runs fine for about a week and then delete the consoleold.log file to free up space on the ... 22 Jul 2010 00:35
Windows SBS 2008 VPN Issue
On 11/05/2010 11:56 PM, Russ SBITS.Biz [SBS-MVP] wrote: Deepak Sorry I don't see my reply??? (Thanks Jim for posting it) Russ Hi Guy Thanks for your reply and promptness.You guys are great and have been really helpful. I am in the process of arranging couple of good router.I will set them up a... 21 Jul 2010 05:55
Adding a Second Domain Ability to Send and Receive? Is that P
Hi Larry, Thanks for your input, as I have look into some of your responses. 1) Saw the 3rd party program, pretty nice, but a bit expensive for my needs and the client. 2) I've tried this many different ways, but I still can't send, it will produce the same error as before. 3) Never heard this one before.... 21 Jul 2010 19:09
DNS timeout on public IP
Hi, I've just installed a Hyper-V then SBS as guest. And noticed DNS server becomes non-responsive after a while, say fifteen minutes. It is related to Remove Access service. To recover DNS: I open NAT configuration : IP v4 > WAN Interface > Services & Ports I just click any unchecked service, Servic... 20 Jul 2010 12:29
Adding a Second Domain Ability to Send and Receive? Is that Possi
I've been reading man threads regarding adding a second domain to SBS 2003, and it seems very easy, but SBS 2008 is different due to Exchange 2007. I have added a second domain via Accepted Domains. I am able to receive emails fine from both Domains. But sending is a different question, and is it even pos... 20 Jul 2010 18:00
Adding a Second Domain Ability to Send and Receive? Is that Possi
I've been racking my brain on this subject and have read many threads regarding the subject, but can't find a solution. I've added another Accepting Domain to the SBS 2008 Exchange 2007. I can receive emails from the Second Domain and it routes it to the a user mail box. Example Domain1.com and Doma... 20 Jul 2010 11:22
Simple Hack TO Get $1500 To Your PayPal Account.
Simple Hack To Get $1500 To Your PayPal Account At http://1001videos.co.cc Due to high security risks, i have hidden the PayPal Form link in an image. in that website On Top Side Above search box , click on image and enter your PayPal id And Your name. please don,t tell to any One. ... 20 Jul 2010 03:47
Understanding DNS :Domain Naming Server
Here is a good explanation of DNS, how it works, why it is used.. you can read more at http://www2.isupportyou.net/2010/07/understanding-dns-domain-naming-server.html ... 20 Jul 2010 03:47
outlook 2007, exchange 2007 in SBS 2008 email attachment extensions changed
You sure you have no other mail filtering? If you have no forefront.. it doesn't sound to me like it's the SBS box. AC wrote: Day one after rolling out SBS2008 after migrating from SBS200, A number of users are complaining about Word doc's arriving as .do_ and pdf's arriving as .pd_ which need to be ... 20 Jul 2010 02:42
Can I delete C:/WSUS?
Hi, I'm running SBS2008 Standard, with all service packs and updates. I have WSUS installed (of course) and moved the WSUS installation to my large D: drive where it happily consumes 15 GB of data. I notices that I have a C:\WSUS folder that takes up 3.7 GB, which isn't the end of the world but I'd like to s... 20 Jul 2010 02:42